Hire an Advanced Robo-Advisor to Trade ABBV on Your Behalf.
- Street Sentiment
- Personalized Strategy
- Free Trading Simulator
Course of Action
Sentiment (10 days)
- Strong Buy
- Strong Sell
DAILY PRICE CHANGE VS SENTIMENT
What is Systematic Investing?
Smart Auto-Trading is an advanced automated Portfolio Manager designed to provides investors with a a state of the art automated investment system to invest in the S&P 500®. Its technology is designed to screen, monitor and invest in elite stocks like "ABBVIE INC. (ABBV)". It's Artificial Intelligence augments your potential for profit while eliminating most of the work traditionally involved in stock investing.
What is Smart Auto-Trading good for?
If you are interested in systematic, active investing, Smart Auto-Trading can be a great alternative to passive index funds and ETFs. Smart Auto-Trading uses Artificial Intelligence concepts to screen, monitor and invest in elite stocks. Used in a tax-deferred account such as IRAs and Roth IRAs, it invests systematically using carefully instrumented strategies. Using Smart Auto-Trading is like having a professional Portfolio Manager working for you. You turn it on and it starts working on your behalf.
Smart Auto-Trading actively trades the S&P 500®, day-in and day-out, while you attend more important life events. Because of the systematic nature of Smart Auto-Trading, your account has the potential to grow at a faster rate than if you were to use a passive investment product such as an index fund or ETF. Systematic active trading using Artificial Intelligence holds the potential to grow your account faster.
Using Smart Auto-Trading is Easy
To connect Smart Auto-Trading to your account you will need to open an account with one of our Broker / Dealer partners in the United States. Our Partners offer very competitive services and flawless execution.
There are clear benefits associated with using Smart Auto-Trading to help you reach your financial goals. Smart Auto-Trading simplifies stock investing down to a few easy steps. It systematically invests for you, using your personalized strategy.
Using Smart Auto-Trading is like having a professional Portfolio Manager working for you to help you reach your financial goals.
Smart Auto-Trading actively invests which is different from passive investing. Our automated solution is on the lookout, working to maximize your potential every minute of a business day. It 'trades on the news' taking advantage of changes.
Smart Auto-Trading is one of the first platform to take advantage of Government grade listening technology to monitor and classify securities.
Try Smart Auto-Trading today!
You can test Smart Auto-Trading in simulation mode, risk free, Stock Circles today.
Get started now - and see where active automated trading can take you.
Disclaimer: Past performance may not be indicative of future results. Therefore, you should assume that the future performance of any specific investment and systematic investment strategies will be profitable. Smart Auto-Trading, like other investment methods, rely on favorable market conditions to provide positive outcomes.
ABBVIE INC. (ABBV) News
AbbVie Reports Second-Quarter 2018 Financial Results
July 27, 2018 - AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) announced financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2018.
- Worldwide GAAP net revenues were $8.278 billion in the second quarter, up 19.2 percent year-over-year. Worldwide adjusted net revenues of $8.258 billion increased 17.1 percent on an operational basis, excluding a 1.8 percent favorable impact from foreign exchange.
- Global HUMIRA sales increased 10.0 percent on a reported basis, or 8.2 percent operationally, excluding a 1.8 percent favorable impact from foreign exchange. In the U.S., HUMIRA sales grew 10.0 percent in the quarter. Internationally, HUMIRA sales grew 4.4 percent, excluding a 5.4 percent favorable impact from foreign exchange.
- Second-quarter global IMBRUVICA net revenues were $850 million, with U.S. sales of $693 million and international profit sharing of $157 million for the quarter, reflecting growth of 35.6 percent.
- Second-quarter global HCV net revenues were $973 million.
- On a GAAP basis, the gross margin ratio in the second quarter was 76.6 percent. The adjusted gross margin ratio was 80.5 percent.
- On a GAAP basis, selling, general and administrative expense was 21.3 percent of net revenues. The adjusted SG&A expense was 19.9 percent of net revenues.
- On a GAAP basis, research and development expense was 16.0 percent of net revenues. The adjusted R&D expense was 15.3 percent, reflecting funding actions supporting all stages of our pipeline.
- On a GAAP basis, the operating margin in the second quarter was 33.4 percent. The adjusted operating margin was 45.3 percent.
- On a GAAP basis, net interest expense was $272 million. On a GAAP basis, the tax rate in the quarter was 1.5 percent. The adjusted tax rate was 9.0 percent.
Diluted EPS in the second quarter was $1.26 on a GAAP basis. Adjusted diluted EPS, excluding specified items, was $2.00, up 40.8 percent.Get Started today! - Risk Free