Let Activefol.io Invest in HCP on Your Behalf.
- Active Investing
- Personalized Strategy
- Low Monthly Fees
Course of Action
Sentiment (10 days)
- Strong Buy
- Strong Sell
DAILY PRICE CHANGE VS SENTIMENT
What is Activefol.io?
Activefol.io, our automated portfolio management platform, is designed to manage individual portfolios using the latest technology. Its proprietary system is designed to screens, monitors and invest in elite stocks like "HCP, INC. (HCP)" using is unique Artificial Intelligence signals. It is designed to augment investors profit potential.
Activefol.io produces short-term trades which makes it an ideal tool for investing in tax-deferred accounts such as IRAs and Roth IRAs. If also works great in individual and joint taxable accounts. Just be aware that Activefol.io produces short-term investments that can be taxed at different rates than long-term investments. Make sure you understand your tax situation before using Activefol.io.
Using Activefol.io is easy. It connects to your account located at one of our supported Broker / Dealers. Our current Partners are offering brokerage services in the United States only. You will need a minimum of $25,000 deposited in your account, enable your margin to allow continuous investing to take place. Once enabled, Activefol.io will start working on your behalf.
There are clear benefits associated with using an automated portfolio management system such as Activefol.io to help you reach your financial goals. Activefol.io simplifies stock investing down to a few easy steps. It invests for you, using your personalized strategy, while you attend more important life events.
Using Activefol.io feels like having a professional Portfolio Manager working for you to help you reach your financial goals.
Activefol.io actively invests in the most positive components of the S&P 500® on your behalf. Its Artificial Intelligence signal takes into account emotional and rational indicators to provide key intelligence, 24/7. It 'trades on the news' taking advantage of price changes and trends by listening to market changes.
Activefol.iois one of the first automated management platforms to take advantage of Government grade listening technology. It consumes market data and other specialized data feeds natively to produce a dynamic picture of the market.
Try Activefol.io today!
You can test Activefol.io in simulation mode, risk free, Stock Circles today.
Get started now - and see where active automated trading can take you.
Disclaimer: Past performance may not be indicative of future results. ACTIVEFOL.IOg, like other investment methods, rely on favorable market conditions to provide positive returns.
HCP, INC. (HCP) News
HCP Announces Results for the Quarter Ended March 31, 2018
HCP, Inc. (NYSE: HCP) announced results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2018.
FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE AND RECENT HIGHLIGHTS
– Net income, FFO and FFO as adjusted per common share were $0.08, $0.47 and $0.48, respectively
– Announced transaction to exit U.K. holdings; initial transaction structured as joint venture with exit rights to sell remaining interest by no later than 2020
– Completed sale of six assets to Brookdale Senior Living, Inc. ("Brookdale") for $275 million
– As previously announced, agreed to transition 24 assets to Atria Senior Living ("Atria"); 13 assets transitioned to date
– As previously announced, closed on the sale of our Tandem mezzanine loan investment for $112 million
– Completed 150,000 square feet of leasing at our $62 million Ridgeview development, bringing the project to 100% leased
– Scott Brinker joined HCP as Executive Vice President and Chief Investment Officer
– Appointed two new independent directors; Brian Cartwright named Chairman of the Board
– Published our 7th annual Sustainability Report, a comprehensive assessment highlighting our Environmental, Social and Governance ("ESG") goals and achievements
– Reaffirmed full-year 2018 FFO as adjusted and SPP Cash NOI guidance rangesGet Started today! - Risk Free